Thursday 12 July 2012

Scrapbooking Supplies in Hong Kong

Given, I can't go without the idea of crafting, I did some hunting and found these shops while in Hong Kong. So if you're headed there for a holiday or reside there, these may be of help to you and your crafting needs :) If you're in Hong Kong, drop me a line :) 

Princess Rose Stationery and Accessories 
Shop no.261., 2/F Laforet East Point Road ,Causeway Bay.,


Hong Kong HK Memory Chest 
Room 202
Hing Tai Commercial Building
114 Wing Lok Street
Sheung Wan
Hong Kong


Fliegen Scrapbook & Craft Store 
Unit 207-8, 2/F, Solo Building, 41-43 Carnarvon Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon


Scrapper Gal
Unit 162, Solo Building, 343-347 King's Road, North Point

4 comments:

  1. mmm do any of these have an online order thingy?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure Novee :) most of them are really small.. HK Memory Chest might. I've visited 3 of them... didn't get a chance to ask about shipping or online.

      Delete
  2. me me in hk :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a crafter lives in Hong Kong!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...