Tuesday 11 September 2012

Thank you Allah Subhana u Ta'la!

Dear Allahu Rabbi,
You have granted me all that I need, and all that I am is with utmost praise and gratitude to You. Alhamdulillah! You rid me of misfortune, and you grant me joy and success with countless blessings. No matter of mine goes unresolved and all praise is to You and to Your Beloved Sallallahu Alaihe Wasallam. Please rid my company of malice, and make me be among the truthful and righteous. Please continue to grant me means to impact lives, that call to Your praise. Thank You Allah Subhana u Ta'la for everything.. The great, the not so great, and the undeniable, could-have-been-worse-but-thank-Allah Kareem-it's not-kind of things! ♥ Alhamdulillah! & Ameen. -Varah


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...