Friday 20 November 2015

Sunkissed Friends



I have an undying love for flowers, which I'm certain is evident in my work. I also have a love for Prima Marketing Inc's collections... this one in fact is a few years old. And the reason I used it, is because Sunkissed is an absolutely warm and happy set of prints and designs... kinda perfect to get you through winter time!




I had been pining to create a piece with yellows and warm tones as well as these adorable sunflowers.
I crafted this Photobook as a keepsake. It's alo...ng the lines of my Dahlia Photobooks... Comes with a few tags, and there's an embossed image on each alternative page within :)

I love the result of scattered gold embossing as well. I dusted the leaves and blooms with gold dust and heat set. The center is a series of layers and die cuts, all embossed and inked with my favorite shade of Distress Ink, Wild Honey. The butterflies are fussy cut. And of course, the details are visible in the photos!






Some elements are from the Sunkissed Collection, including the chipboard embellishments and notecard inserts.

I initially created this to take part in a challenge over at the Artful Crafting blog, the post has been long due in the middle of my perpetually crazy, busy life *hides face*


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...