Friday 20 November 2015

Every time I receive a request for a particular photobook design, I make it clear my handmade items aren't recreated.. can't be recreated and are actually individually crafted pieces.

And somehow, this particular theme is the most loved from all the photobooks I've done to date. I keep my general base the same, inspired by printmaking, I have stamped elements across the ground.

I love using Stationer's Desk for this by Prima Marketing, Inc. Absolutely gorgeous prints. The flowers and blooms are from my stash. The rest are stamped elements I have fussy cut, and the detailing in the center is with my dies and distress ink. 



I love adding a touch of gold to albums like these to celebrate the occasion, this particular photobook was ordered to gift a friend on her anniversary. A beautiful gesture, that deserves a little gold touch.

The inside has gold sentiments and imagery heat set in embossing powder. There's a pocket with the inner cover that holds note cards that coordinate with the paper collection.

























No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...